- Dual-action mechanism, maintaining excellent performance in resistant regions and delaying the development of resistance.
- Well-balanced formulation with a higher co-toxicity coefficient, strong compatibility, and significant effects against Ascomycetes and Deuteromycota.
- Strong systemic absorption and quick onset, leading to rapid drying of lesions while repairing tissues invaded by pathogens.
- Broad-spectrum fungicidal activity, outstanding efficacy against high-level fungi diseases like anthracnose and blight, with some preventive and curative effects on bacteria and lower-level fungi diseases.
- Enhanced efficacy when mixed with other products, significantly improving overall performance, suitable for mixed disease management strategies.
|Gummy stem blight, Anthracnose
|Diaporthe citri, Yellow spot, Anthracnose
|Target leaf spot
|Brown spot, leaf defoliation disease, anthracnose leaf blight
|Dew spot, Anthracnose
|White rot, Spike-stalk brown spot
|Leaf spot, Anthracnose
- For the treatment of Gummy stem blight, focus on spraying the infected stems, or use a paste made by mixing products like SHOW CUBE with mancozeb with water for coating. Visible effects can be observed within a day. If bacterial infection is suspected, such as oozing or darkening of stem, consider combining with products like AVATAR or METO for treatment.
- To control anthracnose and spot diseases in cucurbitaceous vegetables, spray the foliage 1-2 times with a dilution of 1000-1500 times before or at the onset of sporadic lesions. Depending on weather conditions and disease progression, repeat every 7-10 days.
- For the prevention of apple anthracnose and leaf blight, spray once after flowering and during the early fruit expansion stage to reduce the pathogen population. In case of disease occurrence, spray at the highest recommended dose for rapid disease control.
- To control mango dew spot, it is recommended to mix with calcium fertilizer for better results.