- Dual fungicidal mechanism in combination, providing outstanding effectiveness against gray mold while also preventing diseases like powdery mildew.
- Strong systemic translocation, ensuring rapid and quick onset of action.
- Safe and environmentally friendly, with low toxicity and no residue, resulting in a longer duration of effectiveness.
|Gray mold, Powdery mildew, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum
|Gray mold, Brown rot
|Gray mold, Powdery mildew
- Control of diseases such as gray mold in strawberries is primarily preventive. Start treatment when the young fruits begin to develop. Depending on the weather conditions, use POWDERY DOWN at a concentration of 1000-1500 times diluted every 7-10 days for 2-3 consecutive times.
- For prevention of gray mold in chili peppers, focus on early prevention. Initiate the first treatment at the early stage of disease invasion on true leaves after seedling transplantation. Depending on weather conditions and disease development, use POWDERY DOWN at a concentration of 1000-1500 times diluted every 7-10 days for 2-3 consecutive times.
- To control gray mold in grapes, treat 2-3 times from the onset of flower clusters to the fruit cluster period. Apply POWDERY DOWN at a concentration of 1000-1500 times diluted, with an interval of about 7-10 days between each application. Use caution during the peak flowering period of grapes.
- For the control of gray mold in Sanqi (Panax notoginseng), apply POWDERY DOWN at a concentration of 1000-1500 times diluted every 7-10 days for 2-3 consecutive times.
- To control clubroot disease in rapeseed, it can be mixed with PAVEST and sprayed on the lower part of the plants. Since petals with pathogens (infected) are the main cause of leaf and stem diseases, it is recommended to apply the treatment from the main stem flowering period to the first branch flowering period (the optimal prevention period). Spray once every 7-10 days, with 2-3 consecutive sprays.
- There is a safety risk for melons and vegetables, and it may cause phytotoxicity, so it should be validated before use.
- In high temperatures, there is a risk of phytotoxicity for greenhouse tomatoes, so use with caution.