- Effective against various fungi and bacterial diseases, with a broader application range and more prominent effects.
- Unique mechanism of action with strong internal absorption and conduction, providing integrated prevention, treatment, and eradication.
- Rapidly kills pathogens, visible effects within a day, and long-lasting efficacy.
- High safety, suitable for use at all stages of crop growth, with low risk of resistance development.
- Can enhance the activity of various enzymes in crops, boost photosynthesis, and strengthen leaf resistance.
|Bacterial angular leaf spot
|Bacterial shot hole, Gummosis
- To control citrus canker, spray FINE & DRY in late April, mid-late May, and early June to reduce the pathogen population. In the occurrence of the disease, apply the highest recommended dosage for rapid disease control.
- For bacterial leaf spot disease, foliar spray 1-2 times with the recommended dosage when the disease occurs or at the initial appearance of sporadic lesions. Repeat every 7-10 days based on weather conditions and disease development.
- To prevent tomato and pepper bacterial wilt, around 15 days after transplanting, irrigate the roots with a dilution of 1500 times. When the disease occurs, dilute and irrigate twice at a 500 times concentration, with a 7-10 day interval. Focus on irrigating within a 1-meter radius around infected plants.
- For ginger blast, soak the ginger seeds in a 1000 times solution before planting. Around 15 days after transplanting, irrigate the roots with a dilution of 1500 times. In case of disease, irrigate 2 times with a 300-500 times dilution, with a 7-10 day interval.
- To control peach tree bacterial shot hole, spray before and after flowering, during leaf expansion, and during the young fruit stage to reduce the pathogen population. In the occurrence of the disease, apply the highest recommended dosage for rapid disease control.
- Use this product with caution on soybeans and lotus roots.