- The formula is exclusive registration with reasonable ratio, makes the synergy more significant.
- It has the effects of contact killing, stomach poisoning, antifeeding, and inhalation, hindering aphids from consuming plant juices, causing antifeeding and dying.
- It has a significant killing effect against aphids that produce resistance to Imidacloprid, Acetamiprid, Nitenpyram, Thiamethoxam, Spirotetramat, Dinotefuran, Sulfoxaflor, etc., and the effective period can reach more than 30 days.
- Strong systemic, can be transmitted from the roots to the stems and leaves, and has better protection of new leaves and new tissues of crops.
- Exquisite technology, soluble in water, high utilization rate.
- It is safe for aphid’s natural enemies, such as Ladybug, ants, and has no effect on aquatic animals and plants.
|Crops||Targets||Dosage||Stage to use|
|Grape||Downy mildew||2000-3000times||After the rain and fog, the initial stage of the disease|
|Melon, leafy vegetables||Downy mildew, blight||1500-2000times||Seedling stage and adult stage, disease initial stage|
|Potato, Tomato||Late blight||1500-2000times||Initial stage of the disease|
|Chili, Pseudo-ginseng, Taro||Blight||1500-2000times||In the seedling stage and after transplanting, individual plants were found to be diseased|
|tobacco||The black shank||1500-2000times||Initial stage of the disease|
|litchi||Downy mildew, blight||2000-3000times||Flower to fruit period, color turning period, fruit developing period|